A few weeks ago went into the bathroom at work to fix my hair. This resulted in an examination of my earring-less earlobe. One earring in, one earring out. I searched my pockets, the area around my desk, my purse, and even my jewelry box at home. That earring was no where to be found. I figured it must have fallen out somehow on the commute to work.
Well, last week when I cleaned my room I threw away the lone earring.
But, this morning while messing around with all the chords under my desk/organizing the small pile of shoes down there, I found that missing earring that I thought had been lost forever; it was under a shoe.
I was excited at first, until I realized I threw the original away last week.
Shoot.
I may not have that cute earring anymore, but I do have this cute picture (taken on my phone) of me and Jess from last Thursday. We went to Amsterdam Falafel in Adams Morgan before walking down to Dupont Circle for dessert (Mr. Yogato, evidenced by Jess' stamped forehead).
I'm adoring this warm weather and am really excited to walk around DC and find good places to eat, lounge, and relax this summer.


1 comment:
Email me, and we can chat about the jail time and see if they were the same people. theboobnazi@gmail.com
Also, rompers= h to the ell no. That's all.
Post a Comment