Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jealousy

Have you ever been so jealous of someone you just want to cry? I am. Right now.

Kristen spent her weekend in Italy with. her. husband. (And although that trip popped up in my google reader, she must have taken it off her blog...Sorry for your disappointment! But you can see her other trips to Ireland, Netherlands, etc on the blog.)

I on the other hand spent my weekend at Mormon weekend on speed, aka Duck Beach (or, The Outer Banks).

Although a lot of fun and am nursing a wicked sunburn and some funny tan lines, I'd rather have been in Italy.

(I forgot to take my camera to Duck so I have zero pictures of my own. Maybe I'll get some good ones that someone else took.)

4 comments:

kristen kathleen said...

Lauren! I just saw that you posted (popped up on my list of friendly blogs) and totally laughed when I saw what it was about. I had to edit and re-edit the blog post so many times - you probably caught it mid-edit, but it should be good to go now. I still think you should come and visit. I need a fellow art historian to revel in the treasures of Europe with me. =)

Debbie Fife said...

Lauren...you had plenty of fun at Duck. Maybe even too much one of those evenings :)

Mer said...

Lauren Elizabeth Millred Richey....take it back! I apparently need to remind you of all the wonderful things that happened at Duck. First and foremost - you met ME!!! That was a life changing experience. Second, we told incredibly embarrassing stories that will never be forgotten. And third, you met ME!!!! Can Italy offer that to you? Nope. So now I expect a post announcing to the world just how magical Duck Beach really was.

Mary said...

Where are you living? We go to the Outer Banks all the time! So fun!