Exhibit A:
(Pictures left to right: Julia McGarry's mission homecoming, Valentine's Day 2009 Monster Truck Rally)
Enter moving to the East Coast and adding some humidity and heat. I'm just have a mess of curls and frizz.
Exhibit B:
(Pictures top to bottom, left to right: New York with Lisa; Jordan with Loral and Whitney, though not technically a picture from the East Coast, it still shows the frizz; Duck Beach with Andrea; Duck Beach house with Laney and Debbie)
Today I have frizzy hair. Incredibly frizzy hair. I think I was born in the wrong decade, NO, wrong century. Today my hair makes me look a lot more like Anne's.
Though don't have a picture of today's do, just picture me looking like Anne, except with brown hair. Or maybe having hair like Anne's in the scene where she finally realizes she loves Gilbert. Yeah, that's me today.
But, if that hair is what snags Gilbert? Sign me up asap, I'll deal with the frizz any day.
Or how about a Jimbert?








2 comments:
bwa ha I love you!!
Lauren a few things
a: I come home from China in a week.
12: I think are gorgeous as a frizz ball
H: I want to come visit you but do you still love me enough to come visit you????
Post a Comment