As of 8:09 am today, I have a boyfriend.
Not because some cute guy realized he "loves" me, but because my friend at the bus stop was super smiley this morning. When I got to the bus stop, he gave me a flirty smile saying, "Where did you come from?" I pointed towards my street and said, "From down there." He turned back around to face the street again for a minute, thinking, before facing me again and asking, "Do you have a boyfriend?"
Me: open mouth ready for the handful of Cheerios halfway to my mouth; eyes wide in surprise; slowly I nod my head yes.
My friend says, "Oh", disheartened.
But I laughed to myself and catch the eye of the other guy waiting at the bus stop with us, he's trying really hard not to laugh out loud.
2 comments:
Oh I miss that "good morning ladies" shout as we'd run to catch the bus.
I lied about John being my boyfriend before he was actually my boyfriend. Now he's my husbad. So...maybe lying about those things works.
I Kocham CiÄ™ Lauren!!!! I wish I could be there...but I probably would laugh...
Post a Comment