Thursday, March 10, 2011
Miss Lacy
Miss Lacy here is getting married this weekend. And I'm so excited for the wedding.
Remember when she came to visit me in August? She came out partly to visit me and partly to visit a guy. But guess what? She's not marrying that guy! She's marrying that guy above. And the other guy? He's also getting married in two weeks. Funny how life surprises you.
But, she's probably going to be the cutest, prettiest bride out there. Hopefully I'll remember to take some pictures. I do have a camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i am so jealous you get to go to her wedding have a ton of fun and take tons of pictures!
oh how cute! i'm so excited for her! yes, take lots of pictures :)
Ah!! You're going to/at her wedding??? Jealous. I bet it will be gorgeous. Have fun!
Post a Comment