Saturday, October 18, 2008

I love my family





We came home from breakfast at the Barnes this morning and played with Photo Booth for a little while. Maybe not the most flattering of pictures, but these we had fun and these are our favorites. (Cami and Emma were MIA and probably hanging out with Kate or recording music in the other room.)

2 comments:

Fern said...

I love your family too!
I want to bring my fam down to visit your fam sometime:)

Katelyn Michael said...

LAUREN! When you commented on my blog it took me a minute to figure out who the heck Lauren Kay was. You are so cute. I didnt know you had a blog - ITS ADORABLE! I seriously didnt mean to copy the name. My aunt just suggested it - Beautiful girls think alike. LOVE YA
P.S. Remember how we havn't seen each other in like, probably ten days? Thats unusual for us.