I don't know if it's lack of sleep, shock from spraining my ankle yesterday (while running across the grass at Grandma and Grandpa's house in three inch faux snakeskin pumps, to avoid getting snowed on too much and rolling the ankle when toe hit pavement and heel was still aerating the lawn), or stress from not being prepared for my Contemporary Art midterm this afternoon, but I'm sick. I'm currently vegging out in bed. No, scratch that. Vegging is not happening. I'm still preparing my stupid essays for my stupid test for the stupid class that lectures don't adequately prepare me for and requires me to learn more on my own than is elaborated on by my teacher but am still required to know all about.

5 comments:
cute bedding! sorry you're sick...
man I miss you! you are so awesome! hope you get well soon.
I'm so sorry that you're sick! I've been dealing with that crap for weeks. Hate it! I mean, you can only veg out for so long before people start to notice, and someone, feeling like crap is suddenly no longer a legitimate excuse to miss things =(.
you're sick? so sorry lauren. get a preisthood blessing if it gets to bad. my solution, sweat it off. love you!
Lauren I hope you feel better. It was fun running into you yesterday. You are always so up beat!
Post a Comment