Today was an interesting day, food wise. I woke up late and practically jumped out of bed and into the shower. I rushed to work this morning stopping to grab a yogurt as I ran out the door. But when I got to work, I almost immediately delved into the candy bowl full of Skittles. I ate so many that by the end of the morning I swear I looked like this guy:
I was definitely feeling a little sick from all the Skittles I had (which is a lot when you start at 8:30 in the morning). So I decided to get a salad for lunch until Nathan persuaded me to procrastinate writing my research paper proposal and get J-dawgs with him. So of course I got one! Not only do I love procrastinating, but I love J-dawgs, and I love hanging out with Nate! But despite the tastiness that my tummy was enjoying today, the best part was finishing class tonight and having my cereal.
I love cereal! I could eat any kind and I could probably eat it for every single meal. It is after all a meal and a beverage in one. I love it so much, I wish this was me:


3 comments:
Amen to the cereal thing. So many options, such a wide range of flavors and textures, and don't get me started on mixing cereals! The opportunities are ENDLESS.
When you were eating that bowl of cereal, I was on the phone with you. I miss you!!! 2 more days!!!!!!!
Where did you get those pictures?
Post a Comment