Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Pain
I hurt. Everything hurts. Ok, maybe everything that involves my left leg but I'm sore. I think I pulled my hamstring last night at my football game. I'm now a slow movin' grandma style walker. I've been popping ibuprofen (why is it spelled like that?) today and if I don't I have shooting pains down my leg which slowly turn into just aches. BUT, the best part of the whole story is that I still came up with the flag. Because I have an excellent hidden talent. So after almost doing the splits and laying flat on my back, not yet feeling the pain because I had some serious adrenaline, I got up then eventually hobbled off the field feeling slight pain and then wreching pain this morning when I woke up. But, I had got the flag, and that's all that matters right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment