I think my mom is not only the greatest but the cutest. She raised five girls all over the country and world and was still able to do what she wanted and be herself. She's spunky and fun and will always be there to celebrity gossip with me or listen to me cry and whine about any problem I'm having. She's one of my most favorite people and I love her.









4 comments:
Why is sister Snitchey so fantastic at everything she does? Oh, just cause. That's why. Happy Mother's day!
I love all the old pictures! .. By the way did you hear the Porterfields are moving?? Yeah my mom will probably kill me for spreading the word but they're moving up to seattle! crazy eh!?
cute, cute, cute, cute pics!!! and you're right. your mom is totally cute!
Totally cute, because she is my daughter, ha ha. I loved the pics Lauren. They brought back all the memories why I love your mom. You sure know how to choose.
Post a Comment