Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sweaty dress

 Since it's Sweaty Summer Round 2, I only thought it appropriate to wear my sweaty dress on the hottest day yet this summer. Now, unless you went to Jerusalem with me, you're probably wondering what the heck is a sweaty dress? It's this dress:


And why is it the sweaty dress? After a particularly fantastic dance party at the JC (Jerusalem Center), in which I had worn the fabulously breezy blue dress, I looked like this:


At least I wasn't alone right?

3 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

Wow, thanks for sharing, that picture is disgusting. Make sure you bring that dress to D.C.

Tricia said...

want a good laugh, find me in the bottom picture!

Also, love you! Hope things are going well :)

mandi winterton said...

I LOVE sweaty dress! But seriously! LOVE!

So when are you going out to DC? Just curious? I want to take a trip out there maybe at the end of the summer and if you were there it would just make everything all the better!