Wednesday, August 19, 2009

First day

I feel like it's my first day of school. I'm taking extra time on my hair (I'll probably have my picture taken), and I picked out clothes to wear last night. I hope I just make it there on time!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Ewa said...

Powodzenia!!!

Madame Palmkey said...

I had a first day of school anxiety dream last night. Chris and I moved to Corvallis but I was still supposed to go to school in Eugene but I decided I'd just walk. Right Em, walk fifty miles each way to get to school. But I put off leaving until I only had an hour to get there before class which is barely enough time if you're driving AND I misscheduled my classes and Chris disappeared for a week and I didn't ahve my books and on and on. I hope your first day went better.