Wednesday, August 12, 2009
A new show for you
I didn't start work today. My paperwork still has to go through before I can actually start, so cross your fingers for next week because I'm getting really bored. So, today while being bored I discovered a new show. Merlin. I thought it was going to be ridiculous, stupid, and for someone who makes chain-male in their free time. But, I enjoyed it, I thought it was entertaining and am excited for the next episode. (Yep, because I'm all caught up on episodes now. I'm ridiculous, not the show.) So, if you're bored and don't have anything to do during the day like me, or nothing to do at night, like me, hit up Hulu and watch the latest episode. I promise it's good and you don't have to go join the Quill and the Sword to like it, but you may have to like magic, castles, princes, sword fighting tournaments, and problem solving. And I suppose it helps that the show is produced by BBC and not NBC which makes it almost more likable, and the occasional cheesiness excusable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment