and I'm worried I won't be better for work tomorrow. I have body aches, a headache, a sore throat, and a cough. I fear I might have other symptoms too by the way my stomach feels right now. Work is still a necessity since I already have planned days to take off at Christmas and I haven't exactly accrued enough days to take off. Not fun. My roommate just told me I have Swine Flu. I'm nervous.
Worst part about the whole being sick thing? I was going to make Banana Pudding and give it away. I can't now.
2 comments:
You got dem ol' Swine flu, babe. That gives you the right to lie around in swinish indolence for a couple days.
Don't worry, we've all had the swine flu at out house. I even had it 9 months prego! You won't die (if you're worried about that). But that does stink that you don't have time to take off of work. Cuz that's not something you want to share with all your co-workers. :(
Post a Comment