Friday, October 2, 2009

HUH??

I woke up this morning with a plugged ear.

I figured I just had an excessive amount of ear wax or something gross like that. So I tried to clean it out with a Q-tip. Nothing. It was clean.

I feel like I'm under water. And I feel like I have to talk extra loud so I can hear myself. (I really hope I'm talking normal though.)

But the problem is I still can't hear and it's the ear that faces the front of my desk. So when people come to talk to me I have to turn my whole head so I can listen, so I don't look at them as say "huh?"

Major problem.

But, I'm feeling more for all those who are hard of hearing.

I give you my sympathy!

2 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Come again?

Amanda said...

Oh that's awful! That would drve me nuts. But I can't decide which is worse: a plugged ear or a plugged nose? Hope it clears out soon!