Well, we're in NYC this weekend staying with two dear girls, Erin and Andrea, who have kindly let us stay in their apartment despite being out of town. Last night while looking out the window I found myself looking at the bare-naked butt of a random stranger. And I felt like I was on Friends and staring at Ugly Naked Guy. I ran away from the window saying, "He's naked! He's naked!"
Then we all had a good laugh and were awkward for feeling like Peeping Tammys.
2 comments:
At least you didn't see a person you knew naked. For some reason accidental naked-seeing is less akward if you don't know the person. At least I think it would be. Actually now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever seen anyone I didn't know naked accidentally. Only people I've known. And most of those were at DT. Hmm... Interesting.
oh i just love this post! i love friends and that episode is one of my favoritestest! (yes i know that is spelt wrong) and no i'm not a fan of seeing naked people, but sadly i do see a few because of work and all, i mean they are our patients so you have to be professional about it but come on people take care of yourselves and SHOWER!
Post a Comment