Monday, October 26, 2009

Note to self

Look in the mirror more.

I got home from work today (yep I went to work. I'm not feeling sick anymore. Hallelujah!) and found that I had a piece of black something in between my right front tooth and the one next to me. I'm smiley. I smile a lot. I smiled all afternoon. No one told me.

No. One.

So, I will have to up the vanity and look in the mirror more.

3 comments:

Emma said...

haha! that's funny. yay! you're not sick anymore!

Debbie Fife said...

Ha! Oh man, I hate when that happens, because you know people have been looking at you ALL day and no one had the courtesy to tell you! Funny.

Lloyd and Kay said...

Join the crowd, boooooo. I always have to tell people when I think they will be embarrassed.That is so funny and I can just see your face when you looked in the mirror.