Number 6: Appear on the jumbo-tron.
First things first. I will not be proposed to on a jumbo-tron with "Lauren will you marry me" flashing across the screen while my boyfriend pulls out a ring and sets his knee down in the beer the drunk behind us spilled. Nope. Nor will I be on the screen because I decided to paint my face and body while wearing pompoms in my hair (my hair's big enough as it is with this humidity hitting DC). Nor do I want to be mocked on the jumbo-tron like this guy. But I may be ok with a kiss cam. But that would ONLY be ok if I was there with a significant other. And even then I'm pretty sure I'd look like this lady (slightly embarrassed but slightly pleased and that just looks kind of dorky).
So I just went through google images looking for awesome jumbo-tron pictures, but there really aren't that many. I guess it makes sense. People are just way too happy to be on the jumbo-tron that they don't take a picture of themselves. They have no documentation to prove that they were actually on the tron. That really is kind of tragic if you think. It's probably the pinnacle of your sports fan attendance career and you have no real documentation. But wow, still sounds pretty great.
I could also be on the jumbo-tron for having a cute baby all decked out in it's home team gear, like a little girl in a cheerleader outfit, or a little boy in a football jersey. Cute huh? Or maybe I could be on because I was dancing really awesome to a really great classic rock song (actually more likely a 70's funk song) or a popular pop song, because I'm known to really like the awful ones. (cough, Lady Gaga, cough)
Anyway, so, the criteria for appearing on the jumbo-tron:
- Non proposal
- Non decked out in dorky team gear/face and body paint
- Kissing cam with a significant other
- Cute baby in cute home team gear.
- Because I'm an awesome dancer.
Why would I want this? Because jumbo-tron + your image on it = happiness (happiness in a totally non-lasting, temporary, but-I-will-always-have-a-story-to-tell-my-grandchildren kind of way) and that sounds pretty awesome.

2 comments:
My ENTIRE family made the "Cheesy dance cam" at a Cincinnati Red's game right before Ethan left on his mission. Now THAT'S a priceless memory!
I love this (and this is whitney emma's friend.) And I love that the picture you used is from a badgers game.
Post a Comment