My sister Emma goes into the MTC today. Well, she was supposed to board a plane tomorrow so that she'd get to the Preston England MTC on Friday but her visa didn't come so she's going to Provo today. Emma is going to the England London Mission. Not South, not North, not East or West, just London. Emma loves England. She's an English Major. It's very fitting. So, after her year of traveling all over the world (England, France, Middle East) she's finally going to be somewhat stagnant and sitting tight for a few weeks. I think she's going to be a fabulous missionary, just like Cami and Jess. I'm excited to get missionary letters every week again. I've missed them, and it's only been a month!
Look how cute Emma is:
And now she's going to be a cute little missionary! Hooray! And, sadly, this is the first time I haven't been in Utah to take my sisters to the MTC! It's actually really sad.
You know what else is exciting about her going into the MTC today?
That it is 5 years after I went into the MTC.
Me: September 28, 2005.
Emma: September 29, 2010. Awesome.
2 comments:
First of all, that is so crazy/awesome that she was called to london. Second I love the pics. Third, I got this email from BYU Alum about a girl named Lauren Richey who does research with beetles?? Here's the link to your long lost twin at BYU
http://news.byu.edu/archive10-sep-beetles.aspx
i miss emma....nnno! i like the pictures you picked. cutie.
Post a Comment