Monday, August 22, 2011

County Fair

I always like going to the fair. I think it brings back the 14 year old in me when we used to go on the bracelet day and go on as many rides as possible. I always got sick. The Montgomery County Fair is one of the best I've been to (except the one time when I went to the Oregon State Fair to see O-Town, yes, that's mock-able, but that was mostly fun because of O-Town and the fact that my best friend got hypnotized, but that's another story). So we went to the fair. We hit up the Demolition Derby (highlight), then saw the animals, went on rides, got fried Oreos, and won fish. (Except I didn't really go on the rides because I decided I'd decline getting sick for the evening.)




But really, I love the fair. And I'm wondering what that says about me?

PS. Doesn't Lisa look so happy about her fish? She can't take her eyes off it! Also, the two fish David is holding? Yeah, they didn't make it through the weekend, that's what will happen if you don't feed them. But Fireball (Lisa's) and Montgomery (Jessica's) are swimming happily in the fish bowl in our basement.

3 comments:

Allison Barker said...

looks so fun! I'm sad i missed it. Let's please hang out soon :). Maybe tenniss???

Unknown said...

I like your instragram usage and the fact you guys are dressed in flannel and denim.

Madame Palmkey said...

I missed our county fair this weekend by being out of town, but I kind of don't care. I didn't realize you live in Montgomery county. People from Montgomery county were an entirely separate species according to the reckoning of people in my mission. The RSP in the first ward I served in was from Montgomery county and had retired to Hagerstown. People acted as though this fact explained everything you needed to know about her and her personality.