| this has nothing to do with the post. its just a silly picture. |
- I made my bed this morning. No that's not what was awesome. Actually, you know it is. I'll keep that as number one.
- When I was making my bed this morning (shocking I assure you), I found a spider. A spider that was probably the size of a nickle (don't worry, that includes the legs), crawled across my duvet and over my pillows. Ew. I slept with a spider.
- I'm looking extra good today because I got four, yes, that's right FOUR, catcalls this morning on my 15 minute walk to the metro.
- I was running late today (hence missing the bus and having to walk to the metro instead of catching the bus) and so I didn't get breakfast. Found a bagel on my desk after my 9:00 meeting and a note from Lisa. I love working at the same place as friends.
- Water spilled all over my desk. Well, I guess the water didn't spill on its own. I knocked water bottle across my desk (avoiding my phone and keyboard luckily) and spilled water all over. But that means the mess that's been on my desk is two things. One, it's now wet, and two, it's now somewhat organized. So I'm thinking it might have actually been a good thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment