Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Things That Make Me Happy

Well, things that are making me happy today:
  1. I just found out it's Nation S'mores Day. I love marshmallows. And chocolate. And graham crackers. For awesome, really awesome, s'mores inspired recipes go HERE and HERE. I'm drooling. Well, not really, but PRActically.
  2. Best thing in the morning when it's deathly hot in the metro and I'm trying to keep myself from melting away is when the train goes really fast through the station and the draft makes it extra windy. I like to close my eyes and let my hair blow all over. It's really satisfying.
  3. The fact that Liz and Mark have a blog! West Side Walkup. Go there. Now. I'm obsessed.
  4. I'm going to see The Help tonight!
  5. And finding this picture of me and my sister Rachel:

2 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

Liz and Mark having a blog makes me happy, too. I finally feel like she's not hiding out anymore.

kristen kathleen said...

Can't say thanks enough for pointing out the Weinberg's blog. Love it. PS - The pics from your latest trip were amazing. PPS - I love that subway breeze too!