This was the progression of emotions that I went through last night after returning home from playing and realizing my fly was down. I don't know how long it had been like that, but Amy assured me she would have told me if she had noticed. Hopefully the zipper fell in the walk from the car to my apartment.





4 comments:
usually when that happens to me its down for minutes or hours before some kind stranger will tell me that its down. maybe we should start a facebook group?
I swear, had I noticed, I would have told you. True friends do that, I promise!
I'm sitting at my house in Sandy, wishing I were sitting at your apartment in Provo. I miss you already!
Lauren! You totally crack me up - if every blog was as fun and awesome as yours, I wouldn't get anything done - so maybe it's a good thing yours is so unique. =) Loved the pics - can't we all relate at some point in our lives??? I think so. And btw - the pic on your wall in the background - of the couple dancing in Paris - LOVE IT!!! Definitely a personal fave! Hope to see you again soon on campus!!!
Lauren this is too funny. Thanks for showing me yoru blog so that i now have another outlet of procrastination besides facebook.
Post a Comment