Monday, August 3, 2009

Airport


I'm in the airport in Portland moving out right now getting ready to catch my flight to Phily and then to DC. It's a weird feeling. I kind of feel like I'm going on a mission again kind of, except I get to come home at Christmas and I can call home and friends everyday. It's a weird feeling. Kind of a feeling of excitement, anticipation, nervousness and just fear all rolled into one. I hope my excitement is greater than my fear, but I think I'm still too stressed about my packing to actually compartmentalize my emotions. And, why should I still be stressed about packing?? I have no idea. I'm weird. Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you.

5 comments:

Madame Palmkey said...

All her bags are packed, she's ready to go.... and LEEEEAVIng oN A JET PLANE!!!! You feel like you're going on a mission because you're going to the part of the world that is most AWESOME for missionary work. On the bright side, you don't have to wear nylons. Good luck in the big city.

Nicole said...

Good luck with everything.

Natalie said...

Hey! Where will you be living?? (exactly) It would be awesome if you were in the same ward as Camille. I hear DC is the best place to find a job right now. Good pick. Best of luck!!!!

Melissa said...

good luck lauren! I know you'll be great!

the Bianca of Bianca's Closet said...

First, I have several questions. 1. So no car?!?! 2. what wedding is your mom planning? 3. are you having just 2 suitcases worth of stuff? (if so, good job).