Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Clutz

I just did three really clutzy things within the span of 15 minutes. All of which were unfortunately enjoyed by me and me alone.
  1. I'm really busy today (except for the 5 minutes I'm taking to write this post) and had to run down to get lunch really fast and eat it at my desk. So, as I'm getting off the elevator, I trip. I don't know how you trip on flat ground, but I did.
  2. I eat my lunch quickly and run back to the copy machine to make about 300 copies of a huge binder for three other people. I'm in the midst of copying when I look down and I have a full on dribble of sauce from my sandwich running down the buttons of my white button-up shirt.
  3. Since I made so many copies I used all the paper and had to refill it. I opened a new reem of paper and practically slice my pointer finger off. There were blood spots on the brand new paper.

Anyway, I thought I'd share. They were funny at the time, but now my foot really hurts from my stubbed toe. And I have to go clean my shirt. And I can't type without feeling my paper cut.

Gosh. Life is tough!

3 comments:

Emma said...

ouch! that's hilarious but painful.

Anonymous said...

Ow...

And I know no one enjoyed these, but feel good knowing that I have a very good imagination. It's like I was right there with you.

Melissa said...

:( I feel bad for you. But I do kind of wish I could have seen you trip...is that mean?