Dun dun duuunnnnn!
On Monday I tripped while running up the stairs and spilled my running clothes and purse with lunch on the floor. But that was Monday the 9th.
On Tuesday I spilled post Institute snack all down my sleeve. (How that happens I don't know.) But that was Tuesday the 10th.
On Wednesday I burned the apples for my Butternut Squash and Parsnip Soup. But that was Wednesday the 11th.
On Thursday I dropped my water bottle in the bathroom, the lid popped off and rolled towards the toilets, and the water spilled all over the floor. Then I had to go back into the break room to thoroughly clean and refill the water bottle. But that was Thursday the 12th.
Today on this Friday the 13th I was super busy at work, which makes the day go faster, I knew the answers to questions, and worked longer than usual but was still able to make my normal bus because I hit every train right and then hit the bus just right. I came home to a toasty room thanks to the heat having been repaired that morning. So, Friday the 13th is just a stupid, silly superstition.
(Knock on wood.)
1 comment:
butternut parsnip soup from the cooking light cookbook?? SO GOOD. btw. you look skinny in the pics. oh and hilarious post! i love how you spill so much cuz i do too!!
Post a Comment