Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Week! (2)

I'm thankful for my friends!

Eugene friends:


Mission friends:
Photobucket

Longtime BYU friends:
The girls

Devonshire friends:
Provo girls

Jerusalem friends:
Jerusalem girls

Gossip Girl friends:
Gossip girl friends

Cousin friends:
Cousins

Current roommate friends:
Roommates

All my friends have served different purposes in my life and I'm grateful for them all!
Thank you! Love you all!

(And if you're not in any of the pictures but fit into a category, be assured that I love you too, Facebook was just limited in it's pictures.)

3 comments:

Carly April said...

what about if you i am not pictured AND don't fit into any categories???!!!!

Meg said...

I'm thankful that I'm in at least ONE of the pictures. Even though I feel I should be in all of them....is that selfish of me?

kel said...

and of course Vienna friends who share your love for coconut, right!? :-D