Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I just don't get it

Why? Why do I do dumb things? I don’t know, maybe because I don’t want to or maybe I’m just lazy. I put off things or don’t do things when I should. Well, yesterday it cost me $12. Well, it doesn’t seem like that much, but when your bank account is ridin’ low it is essential to hold onto that cash. Instead of paying $0.42 to send my ballot, I had to overnight it to Oregon so that it could get there before 8pm and be counted. Why? Why didn’t I just fill out that ballot and connect my arrows earlier? I was excited to vote. I even put up a picture of me with my ballot. I got it weeks ago. Now I’m out $12 and I’m still not sure who I want to win despite voting, and if he does win, am I going to actually be excited about it? I don’t know. What I do know is this: click here. And that is all worth the voting. Mmmmm.

1 comment:

Katie May said...

Whoa, that's an expensive ballot! I guess we ALL pay a price for being citizens of this country..some more than others. Tehe

BTW, we need your email address to send you an invite to our blog. Post it to our blog and we won't publish it, or send it to our email.