Thursday, November 20, 2008

Surprises

I had a happy little surprise today when I figured out how to use the new backgrounds for gmail. Hooray! They make my email look so pretty! I have a green ocean one right now. I'll probably switch it tomorrow and try something new. Or maybe I'll do it right now... Changed it. It's now on Summer Ocean, but I really like the Beach one too. Hm. I can't decide which one I want. Well that's my good surprise of the day.

The bad surprise of the day was that I skipped my Maya class to go to the temple. (Haha, is that somehow bad? I don't know, I can't decide.) But to make it even more ironic is that I skipped class to go to the 3:00 pm session because that's what session Jess's MTC group goes. The surprise wasn't on her today and seeing my lovely face, the surprise was on me and that her district went early by about an hour and I missed her! Then in the dressing room I checked my phone to have a text from a friend who saw her there. I was so bummed.

I'm going to the Mason Jennings concert tonight. And I have a football game in 45 minutes and I don't want to play in it. Oh well. Tomorrow is Friday and next week is Thanksgiving! Hooray!

3 comments:

AJ Candrian said...

Yay for gmail being so dang cool. Boo for Jess' group going to the temple early. Kick some BUTT tonight in your game!

Amy said...

that comments really from me, not my sister...oops!

kristen kathleen said...

Lauren!!! The Maya class that you mentioned....happens to be taught by Dr. Christiansen? If so, have you watched the crazy Popol Vuh movie yet? Hahaha.....classic!