My clothes feel neglected. At least that's the way I always think when I haven't worn something for a while. And inzd these last couple weeks old clothes have been able to get a little use and not feel quite so neglected. Why in just these last couple weeks you wonder? Well, our dryer was broken and I didn't want to do my laundry if I couldn't dry my clothes. The only washing that got done was underwear, and I may have used my blowdryer to dry them. But on Monday it was fixed. As I pulled my fresh, white lilac smelling clothes out of the dryer last night, they were soft, dry and sweet smelling and I was happy. As I folded them I rediscovered clothes I forgot I had! They must have felt sad to have been in my hamper for so long. And now they are happy because they can be worn again. I love doing good deeds, even if it is for my inanimate possessions.
(And now my blog feels happy again for having neglected it for almost a week.)
(And now my blog feels happy again for having neglected it for almost a week.)

1 comment:
There's nothing better than the smell of clean laundry, and warm clothes out of the dryer. Ok, well actually there are a lot of better things, but this is up there!
I should sort though my closet and start wearing things I've neglected. Thanks for remindng me that clothes have feelings too. :)
Post a Comment