Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I wish...

I wish I had not procrastinated my homework.

I wish I had the thighs for skinny jeans.

I wish I always had good hair days.

I wish I had an unlimited clothing budget.

I wish I could focus.

I wish I didn’t rely so heavily on my computer.

I wish I had not double booked my Thursday night.

I wish I could get more sleep.

I wish I had a candy bar to munch on right now.

I wish I had a magic ball to show where I’d be in five years.

I wish I knew what to do with my life.

2 comments:

Amy Lovell said...

Wish no more...I will tell you what to do with your life. Move to DC, move in with me, we'll have great jobs, make lots of money, and then get married...but not to each other, that's just sick and wrong. Some GW med students will come whisk us away...better yet, someone who's done with college and already making money will take us to wed. :)

Liz said...

I don't know where either of us will be in five years - but I'm certainly hoping we're close by each other and well supplied with money, chocolate, darling husbands, and skinny thighs!

Those are my wishes for us!