Saturday, November 1, 2008

November November November

Since I like procrastinating and my usual procrastination outlet is updating my blog, I’m going to post pictures from my fabulous last Halloween in Provo (and hopefully Utah County). Ok, maybe not the most fabulous, but Cath was definitely the highlight and having her there to match my shock and amusement at the lack of pants and shirts and boob coverage at the Alpine Village dance party was worth every bit of the extreme heat I felt by being fully dressed as a nerd:





Now onto November inspired things. I have finally found my lot in life. I am a bridal shower game wiz! Last June I went to a shower and won the game that included matching up the names of famous couples to each other. Yes, I totally knew that Victoria and David (Posh and Becks) went together, as well as Cupid and Psyche, Elizabeth and Fitzwilliam, George and Laura, and Victoria and Albert. (There were tons more but I can’t remember them all. But I matched them all up.) Then, tonight at the shower I went to, I wrote the fastest to name the most temples in two minutes. (31. I'd write down my list but since it is so extensive you'd get bored and go find something more interesting to occupy your time.) Ok, now after much contemplation, maybe my nerd costume of the night was appropriate. I'm congratulating myself for knowing famous lovers and naming the most temples in two minutes. Geez, I need to get a life!

Well, I've officially closed this procrastination session. Now all I need to do is add a paper to that thesis statement that took me all afternoon to write and my day will be complete.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Bahahahahahahahahaha! Cami told me about your costumes, but I had no idea that they were so...cute. Good job.

Erin said...

So when Liz and I through you a bridal shower-no games. he he he

Erin said...

And yes, I do know that throw is spelled throw

Erika said...

I loved your costume, it was awesome! Way cute.

Amy Lovell said...

You're so hot, I can't even stand it. How do the boys keep their hands off of you?